|Alternative reference number||NLB/42 p52|
|Title||Copy letter from Robert William Frederick Harrison to Sir Joseph Larmor, Secretary RS |
|Date||23 March 1910|
|Description||Sir Joseph Larmor's note of Papers and other matters.|
1. Sewell's paper - Larmor's not noted.
2. Bedford's paper - The person to be written to about the discrepancies was Griffiths (the communicator).
3. Littlewood's paper - this paper is marked at withdrawn. If is anew paper has been sent it ought to be so registered here, but cannot be until it is received here.
4. McLaren's paper - Mr Jeans has not acknowledged its receipt.
5. Harrison encloses letters and will be glad to know someone of Larmor's movements.[no enclosures]
Fellows associated with this archive
|NA7894||Larmor; Sir; Joseph (1857 - 1942); physicist||1857 - 1942|