|Alternative reference number||NLB/46 p277|
|Title||Copy letter from Robert William Frederick Harrison, to Sir John Rose Bradford, Fellow of the Royal Society|
|Date||3 August 1912|
|Description||Some urgent matters for Bradford:|
1. Sir David Bruce has sent in a paper which he wishes to have published as soon as possible. If he approves, it will be marked up and sent on.
2. A letter has also come from Bruce asking for despatch of animals. Asks what steps should be taken in the matter.
3. There is a draft letter to the Colonial Office regarding Malta Fever, which needs attention.
4. Note of a paper by Professor Macallum which he will be sending in next week. He has gone abroad and is very anxious for early publication.
5. A letter from the Colonial Office needs attention.
Fellows associated with this archive
|NA1395||Bradford; Sir; John Rose (1863 - 1935)||1863 - 1935|