|Description||Containing referee's reports arranged alphabetically by the lead author of the paper submitted to the Royal Society for review between 1910 and 1911. |
Notable referees and authors include Hugh Longbourne Callendar, Edgar Philip Perman and Walter Noel Hartley.
When report is on a standard sheet (A), the questions are:
1. Whether the paper should or should not be published in the "Philosophical Transactions"
2. Whether, in the former case, it should be published in full or in part only, the part so to be published being indicated
3. Whether any modifications are necessary or desirable, and, if so, of what nature
4. Which illustrations (if any) accompanying the paper should be reproduced
When report is on a standard sheet (C), the questions are:
1. Should the paper be published in the "Proceedings"?
2. If published, should it be printed as it stands, or with modifications?
3. Should all the illustrations be published?
4. If not published, should it be read before the Society?