|Alternative reference number||NLB/16 p100|
|Title||Copy letter from Robert William Frederick Harrison, to Professor Michael Foster|
|Date||19 February 1898|
|Description||'1) Prof. Bower's paper|
2) Intern. Catalogue Minutes
3) Kew Observatory and Tramways
1) Botany Chairman's letter herewith.
Bower's "Preliminary Statement" has, as you may remember, been set down for reading on March 3 provisionally.
2) Do you think it will be necessary or desirable to preserve the Minutes of the Intern. Catal. Cttee [Committee] in any permanent form other than the recognized Minute Book?
3) Herewith Office of Works letter and Prof. Rucker's note. Please return with instructions as to letter to be addressed to Office of Works.
Fellows associated with this archive
|NA8220||Foster; Sir; Michael (1836 - 1907); Physiologist||1836 - 1907|
|NA7963||Bower; Frederick Orpen (1855 - 1948)||1855 - 1948|