|Alternative reference number||RBO.6.94|
|Title||Experiments by Frederick Slare |
|Date||28 March 1683|
|Description||- Experiments with oil of vitriol|
- 'Analogy betwixt Lightning and the Phosphorus under water'
- 'Experiments About Urine'
- 'Magneticall Experiments about Crocus of Steel etc' concerning chemical compounds which are magnetic
- 'Tryals concerning the Magnetisme in Ochres'
- 'Tryals made with the Sea Ice brought from Harwich Harbour'
|Related records in the catalogue||CLP/11i/25|
Fellows associated with this archive
|NA4607||Slare; Frederick (c 1647 - 1727)||c 1647 - 1727|