|Containing referee's reports arranged alphabetically by the lead author of the paper submitted to the Royal Society for review in 1935.
Notable referees and authors include Stanley George Hooker, Joseph Proudman and Robert John Strutt, Lord Rayleigh.
When report is on a standardised form (D), the questions are:
1. Whether or not the paper should be read before the Society
2. Whether the paper should or should not be published by the Society
3. Whether, in the former case, it should be published in the 'Philosophical Transactions' or 'Proceedings'
4. Whether it should be published in full or only in part or whether any material modifications are necessary
5. Which illustrations, if any, accompanying the paper should be reproduced