|Description||Containing referee's reports arranged alphabetically by the lead author of the paper submitted to the Royal Society for review in 1950.|
Notable referees and authors include Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar, Paul Dirac.
When report is on a standardised form (E), the questions are:
1. Whether or not the paper should be read before the Society
2. Whether the paper contains contributions to knowledge of sufficient scientific interest for the space required
3. Whether any portions or illustrations of the paper are redundant
4. Whether it should be published by the Society
5. Whether it should be published in 'Philosophical Transactions' or 'Proceedings'
6.Whether it could be published by some other body
7. General remarks